I am asked rather often to share my experiences and share my knowledge with others. I try to go rather unusual ways and risk a glance beyond my nose.
I own compact expert knowledge paired with specific culture and country knowledge. Countries of my expertise do usually have a negative image in the Western hemisphere. Therefore, it is my personal concern to provide a multilayered picture of these countries but also the Know-How, how you can manage and finalize projects in such cultures successfully.
You can contact me at any time here, if you want to book me for a speech or want to receive more information.
- Challenges of International Project Management with focus on Eastern cultures
- Sustainable Project Management in transition countries
- Balance between leadership and management
- Successful HR Management in Eastern Cultures
- Working in the East: Do's and don'ts
- Managing (personal) crises in a challenging environment
- Individual topics on request
Speeches can be held in German, English or Russian language.