When we work in countries of the East we come across with:
- New forms of working styles and Project Management
- Other political forms of governments & societies
- Obstacles in local bureaucracyand in handling local administration
- Challenges in Human Resource Management of local staff
- a new environment with different languages
- unusual manners,customs, traditions and much more...
With all these challenges, we must deal and to cope with. Moreover, there are many different requirements, also from the headquarters or mother companies back home, which we must manage.
- Practical transfer of knowledge of living and working in Eastern cultures
- Intercultural knowledge transfer of Eastern Cultures
- Characteristics of International Project Management in the East
- Corporate Culture: How can they be adapted / integrated into different countries?
On behalf of my long-standing experience and up-to-date knowledge of the CIS-countries, the Balkan and the Arabic World I provide you with practical approaches first hand. These are framed by some basic theoretical principles, making it easier for you to understand a person form an unknown culture in a short time.