I am happy to assist to assemble an individual program tailored for your needs.
- Managing stereotypes
- Manners (Greeting, Meetings cultures, Small-Talk etc.)
- Team-building with people from different cultures
- Communication principles as part of the Corporate Culture: How can they be transferred into different countries?
- Theoretical basics
- Definition of Culture (What is culture?)
- Understandings of Values: Own culture vs. Foreign culture
- Meaning of space, Emotion, time, planning of daily routine
- Religious Diversity
- Gender Diversity and working in mixed teams
- And many more...
Our society becomes more and more colorful. But at the same time, we observe an increased number of conflicts and a lack of understanding towards people, belonging to other ethnic groups or cultures. The stronger these cultures differ from our own cultures the more frictions occur.
Most of all Eastern cultures move closer in the focus of our attention over the past years. German companies increasingly hire skilled workers from Eastern cultures. But in the meantime, many notice, that it requires a lot of efforts, stress and struggles to integrate these employees in the daily working process not to speak of integration of them in the team. Besides our own culture, one needs to bring across the corporate culture. But often, there are not enough Human Resources available for these tasks.